Swiss Implants - No Cut, No Grafting, No Waiting
- The doctors have received full education, particularly for Immediate Loading Treatments. Dr. Rohan Virani has passed the exam for the Clinical Master of Immediate Loading® Munich, Germany. Now Dr. Rohan Virani is 1st in Mumbai to be honoured with Masters in Immediate Functional Loading SWISS Implant technology (MIFL-GERMANY). Dr. Rohan Virani and his team at Trisa Dental Solutions constantly strive to get the best dental technology in India. We therefore know how to create a predictable, satisfying result, handle the devices safely, and keep them useful for many years. Moreover your full cooperation is needed to reach and maintain treatment success.
- Tooth implants are fixed titanium posts that act as teeth roots and are used to permanently replace missing teeth. They are the new leading standard for replacing the loss of teeth. Dental implants are root-form endosseous implants which subtitute original teeth root. While high-tech in nature, dental implants are actually more tooth-saving than traditional bridgework, since implants do not rely on neighbouring teeth for support.
- The Swiss Implants from IHDE® Implant System (BCS/KOS/BOI) is result of many years' experience in dental implantology and prosthodontics with the most advanced manufacturing technology based on the latest scientific know-how. This concentrated knowledge allows Swiss Implant from Prof.IHDE to get back their former strength and charm, and returns their smile. Basal implants were developed additionally and primarily for for use in the atrophied jawbone. They can be applied where very little vertical bone is present, while the supply of horizontal bone is still sufficient, even if these quantities are not contiguous. There are no difficult or impossible cases for implantologists familiar with basal implants, and their use leads in all cases straight forward to the desired treatment result.
Advantages of Immediate Loading System :-
- Swiss Dental implants (Dr. Ihde Dental - BCS/KOS/BOI) can be loaded into position immediately after tooth extraction and can form units with other type of implants, or with other teeth that allow it. The result is a very stable construction, which can be safely placed immediately by surgeon and which satisfies high aesthetic standards. These technique can be used over 99% of the patients. Usually 72 hour after implant placement they can get new permanent bridge construction.
- The special feature of the Swiss® Implant System (BCS/KOS/BOI) is bicortical anchoring in the most solid part of the bone. This provides a ideal fit to make your dental implant as secure as possible.
- Quick treatment and less discomfort - Treatment with swiss Implants is done under local anesthesia and causes much less discomfort than a tooth extraction. Furthermore, the ease of use of the swiss Implant system offers clear advantages to both you and your dentist.
- Everyone is different - and the Swiss Implant System takes this fully into account. Thanks to advanced standards, you can trust Swiss Implants from Prof. IHDE® - regardless of your age or condition. Swiss Implants from Prof IHDE® are an ideal choice, even for people in their later years. Ask our team at Trisa Dental Solutions about the possibilities available to you.
- A worthwhile investment - The comfort and long life of Swiss Dental Implants are well documented. In addition, implants lowers many potential risk of conventional dentistry. Dentures may give rise to painful sore spots if they do not fit perfectly, and bridge retention elements can affect the health of adjacent teeth, causing abrasions and caries. When you rely on Swiss Dental Implants, you make a choice for better quality of life.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT Prof Ihde - Founder of SWISS IMPLANTS TECHNOLOGY :-
- Beginning of permanent fixed bridges on implants within max. 3 days since 1996.
- Clinical success of treatments are close to 100%.
- 100% of the patients were treated immediately, no need for artificial bone grafting and sinus lifts (no more multiple surgeries).
- From more than 40 countries Patients had received treatment successfully.
- More than 1000 implantologists have been trained by Prof. Ihde until today.
- Even medically agreed patients, such as diabetic patient, patient with cardiac problems, thin weak bone, as well as heavy smokers are treated with the same quality of success.
Patient from Australia age 52 male with controlled diabetes pneumatised sinuses and collapsed bite Full Mouth Rehabilitation done with Immediate Functional Loading on strategic Swiss Implants Flapless placement of implants done in both jaws with bilateral pterygoid implants and fixed teeth in 3 days (for upper jaw).