Digital IntraOral Xray
Radiographic or X-ray examinations are provided our team of Dentists at Trisa Dental Solutions.
Why do we need an Dental X-Ray?
- With an important tool that shows the condition of your teeth, its roots, jaw placement and the overall composition of your facial bones. X-rays can help our dentist to determine the presence or degree of periodontal (Gum) disease, abscesses and many abnormal growths, such as cysts and tumors. Rvg X-rays (Digital Dental X-ray) also can show the exact location of impacted and unerupted teeth. They can pinpoint the location of cavities and other signs of disease that may not be possible to detect through a visual examination.
- In most cases, new patients require a full set of mouth X-rays to evaluate oral health status, including any underlying signs of gum disease, and for future comparison. Follow-up patients may require X-rays to monitor their gum condition or their chance of tooth decay.
At Trisa Dental Solutions
- Our Dental Clinic provides the latest Digital Intra-Oral X-ray sensor enables imaging the teeth in less than 2 seconds.
- This makes your work more faster and more accurate
- We can also provide you high-resolution x-rays of your teeth in your email account or on a cd for future reference.