A pediatric dentist is a specialist who deals with dental issues in children from birth to adolescence. Various recognized institutions like ADA, Royal College of dentists of Canada have addressed pediatric dentistry.
What Pediatric Dentists Do?
- Serve as verified educational resources for parents.
- Provide expert advice on children’s dental issues.
- Good dental habits at an early stage help build foundation for good oral health.
A Preventive Dentistry Home Care Program For Parents
- Through this program our pediatric dentist provides all the necessary information regarding maintaining good oral health in children.
- Information on pacifier habits for good oral hygiene in babies.
- Suggestion on oral care techniques on brushing, fluorides to use, and flossing methods.
- Diet counselling- Foods that are important for good oral health.
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry suggests that a dentist visit is must after the baby gets its first tooth or around the baby’s 1st birthday. Problems like cavities and tooth decay are common in children, if taken care of at an early age will save one from further problems.
Get Fixed Teeth In Three Days At Trisa Dental Solutions
Pediatric Dentistry Services
Dial Local Number in your Country