A Dental Implant is the best available treatment to replace a missing tooth by placing artificial teeth.
Want to get rid of those ill-fitting loose dentures? We at Trisa Dental Solutions strongly believe that it is the moral right of every individual to have natural-looking teeth. From the replacement of a single tooth to the replacement of multiple/all missing teeth, you can rely totally on our experienced dental surgeons.
Dental Implants are titanium alloy implants that are anchored into the jawbone. Titanium alloy is the material that is used in joint replacement procedures (knee and hips). It's strong lightweight and has been proven it is safe.
Dental Implant Cost In Mumbai
Factors that influence the cost of dental implants are as follows:-
- The manufacturing or make of Implants - If the implants are manufactured by internationally renowned companies from Germany, the U.S.A, or Switzerland, they cost more. That is simply because these implants adhere to the international safety standards and are approved by CE and FDI. On the other hand, if the implants are manufactured in India, Israel they cost lesser. The patient can finally take a call on which make of implants to be used. Remember that the implants are going to be placed in your jaw bone and have to stay there for a lifetime. So choosing the right make of implant contributes to the success of the procedure.
- The expertise of the Implant Surgeon - Implant placement is a very sensitive procedure that requires careful diagnosis, accurate treatment planning, and precise execution of the surgical and prosthetic phases. An implant surgeon who has undergone extensive training and has enough experience in handling difficult cases is required to make the entire procedure safe, risk-free, and successful for the patient.
- Infrastructure of the Surgery/Clinic - Implant surgical procedure requires state of an art facility and advanced equipment to make the entire procedure safe and comfortable for the patient. Implant procedure requires a complete sterile atmosphere. Strict adherence to the asepsis protocol is needed to make the procedure risk-proof. Example: Sterile draping of the patient before the procedure.
- At Trisa Dental Solutions Implant specialist Dr. Rohan Virani and surgeons have undergone extensive international training in implant placement. They have enormous experience in handling the most difficult cases requiring sinus surgeries, bone grafting, and lay graft procedures. We have a separate surgical theatre for the implant procedure. Strict Protocol of Asepsis is followed during the surgery to make the procedure safe for the patients. We do not compromise on the quality of the implants used during the procedure. Details pertaining to the make of implants like FDI and CE approvals are communicated with the patient beforehand. This helps build trust and form a good relationship with the patient.
Benefits of Dental Implants :-
- Avoids grinding down healthy teeth unlike in conventional bridgework.
- Replaces teeth without sacrificing quality of the adjacent teeth.
- Fuses to living bone for the "Real-tooth" feel.
- Provides a reliable dental solution that can last a lifetime.
Advantages of Getting Dental Implants at Trisa Dental Solutions:-
At Trisa Dental Solutions imported swiss technology is used for implant surgery. This makes it possible to get Fixed Teeth in just 3 Days. We are the only provider of Dental Implants in Mulund which provide a hasslefree dental implants procedure.
- Surgeons specially trained in Implantology from Europe.
- Avoid grinding of adjacent healthy teeth to replace missing teeth.
- Get rid of ill-fitting loose denture and get fixed permanent teeth.
- Accurate case planning with cone-mean CT scan images and advanced dental software.
- Get fixed teeth on the day of extraction(tooth in a day).
- Experienced operators (placed over 100+ implants).
- Use of only FDA approved imported Dental Implants.
Video links of Prof. Ihde Founder of Swiss Implants - Dental Implants done at Trisa Dental Solutions
Get Fixed Teeth In Three Days At Trisa Dental Solutions
Dental Implants Services
Upper Jaw Fixed Teeth With Implants
The missing teeth of Upper Jaw can be replaced with Ceramic perman
Lower Jaw Fixed teeth with implants
The missing teeth of Lower Jaw can be replaced with Ceramic perman
Dental Implants in Cancer Patients
The use of implants for oral rehabilitation of edentulous spaces h
Dial Local Number in your Country