Pain-Free Laser Dentistry in Mumbai at Trisa Dental Solutions. You no longer need to be scared of getting dental treatment due to the stigma of pain associated with it.
Laser Dentistry Treatment
Laser has been used in medical procedures since years for painless treatments. Laser technique is used in many cosmetic treatments today. The use of laser treatment for painless dental procedures is very famous. At our dental clinic in Mulund lasers are used for Teeth Whitening, cavity treatment, and periodontal work.
Laser Teeth Whitening :-
Laser Teeth Whitening is a simple and painless procedure that is performed by our team of cosmetic dentists in Mulund. The whole process takes about an hour and can be done in one single visit.
Procedure- The whole procedure of teeth whitening consists of two stages. 1st Stage- The gums and lips are isolated properly by our dentist. After cleaning the teeth properly scientifically formulated gel consisting of ph-balanced hydrogen peroxide is applied on the surface of the teeth. 2nd Stage- The light of the laser is directed over the teeth. This results in activation of the gel breaking it down into a radical compound constituent and water. Once the gel is in this state, the radical appends itself to stain molecules. This causes the stains to weaken, allowing oxygen to reach and whiten the enamel.
Side Effects- The side effects usually subside a few hours after the procedure. Basically, the side effects are minimal like slight inflammation of surrounding gums.
Results- Typically, patients teeth become anywhere from six to ten shades whiter, sometimes more. Some even experience a continuation in the whitening of their teeth for the first few days after the procedure.
If you follow the after-care of teeth whitening treatment and perform occasional touch-ups at home, whiter smiles can last for years.
Cavity Removal :-
Many patients fear cavity removal as the procedure terrifies many. Some people have low tolerance to pain. The new laser dentistry has conquered over the problem making dental treatments painless.
How do lasers are used for cavity removal?
The decay within the tooth can be removed with a laser. It protects the enamel of teeth from unwanted erosion. The laser energy targets and dissolves unwanted bacteria found within the cavity. The cavity causing bacteria in the earlier stages can also be detected with lasers. This helps save the teeth from further damage and tooth decay.
Although the use of laser dentistry does not eliminate complete pain local anesthesia can be used in some cases. Laser dentistry has made dental treatments more comfortable and convenient.
- Laser technology is used not only to treat diseased gum tissue but can also be used in cosmetic procedures.
- We use light energy to reshape and re-contour the gums.
- Patients with short teeth which are hidden in the gum tissue can improve their smile with laser dentistry.
- The laser light reshapes the gums, pushing them down in order to expose more tooth enamel. This procedure can enhance your overall smile.
Laser technology has made the periodontal treatment hassle-free. Our team of periodontist Dentists at Mulund can now treat gum disease with lasers. The light energy removes the disease-causing bacteria between the gap in teeth. Before lasers, this was a very painful procedure that caused many side effects post-treatment.
Tartar in the mouth, if not taken care of, can do real damage to the gums. It can cause swelling and bleeding which can lead to the gums weakening and eventually pulling away from the teeth. When this happens, the empty spaces fill with bacteria. This condition results in gum disease. Laser technology has significantly reduced the amount of pain and downtime associated with this procedure.
Whether medical or cosmetic, these procedures ultimately make for healthier gums and a healthier smile.
The Advantages of Laser Dentistry :-
- No shots, drills and no pain.
- At Trisa Dental Solutions, we are constantly striving to provide our patients with the utmost comfort. Hence we have also invested in extensive range of laser dentistry options at our dental clinic in Mulund. Our esteemed doctor Dr. Rohan S. Virani has been practicing pain free dentistry in Mumbai since 2006. Combining experience and education, Dr. Virani has established himself as one of the most trusted names in Laser Dentistry in Mumbai.
Pain Free Dentistry in Mulund :-
- Lasers are transforming the way modern dentistry is performed. No longer do our patients have to suffer through the painful prick of needles or the whine about the dentist's drill. Featuring only the most advanced state-of-the-art technology, our laser dentistry center in Mulund, Mumbai has eliminated the pain and discomfort from traditional procedures, allowing us to make the dental experience more comfortable and stress-free for our patients. We can perform a variety of treatments quietly and quickly, usually without the need for anesthesia. Dr. Rohan Virani extends an opportunity to show patients just how relaxing, pleasant, and surprisingly hasslefree a dental visit can be.
We Focus On Your Comfort And Your Smile :-
- At Trisa Dental Solutions, Mulund our number one priority is giving you a beautiful and healthy smile. We emphasize individualized customer care and are known for our gentle touch.